Mengikuti Lowongan Kerja Terbaru Lewat Email

Jobs Aero Systems Indonesia IT Support Position

Source : www.asyst.co.id 
PT Aero Systems Indonesia, formerly known as PT Lufthansa Systems Indonesia, which stood since 2005. At the beginning of its founding, PT Garuda Indonesia has 51% ownership in the company, while the remaining 49% owned by Lufthansa System Group GmbH (LSY). On 29 January 2009 the stock of diversion going to PT Aerowisata LSY. ASYST is a provider of information technology solutions that focus on transportation and travel industry including aviation solutions, transportation and travel Services, Hosting and management of infrastructure, system integration and software development and business consulting. ASYST services covers an area of Indonesia and the rest of the world. ASYST is one of the leading information technology companies that have the focus of information technology services to the travel and transportation industry. We serve the entire information technology services that include consulting, development, implementation and operation. With production facilities and infrastructure based in Jakarta and East Java, our international work standards and provide support assistance 24 hours a day to meet the needs of ASYST company provides the complete information technology solutions for the aviation industry. Start of consulting, development and implementation, operational, and industry solutions. Feel free to browse through our pages to get comprehensive information about how we can help your company increase business through information technology solutions. Asyst Airline Solutions designed to integrate the entire process of the aviation business, to combine and automate the process, based on the latest trends from around the world. The result is a passenger handling process transparent, accompanied by all relevant information. The PSS consists of service planning timetable, departure control, the sales function and handling, which improves the efficiency and quality of service. Source: Asyst.

Latest Jobs Aero Systems Indonesia Position: IT Support Requirements: Her Diploma of computer science/information systems/computer science. Fluent in United Kingdom, either oral or writing. Knowledge-knowledge of Windows, Linux/UNIX is preferred Knowledge of various operating systems and Desktop Management Services Knowledge about the different concepts of the management of the desktop and the desktop life cycle Writing and presentation skills are excellent, clear Bias customer service, strong attention to detail and work well with other team members in a fast-paced environment Willing to work on shift work schedules (24 hours/7 days). Willing to be placed in Cengkareng (Soekarno-Hatta Airport area) Vacancies closed on 10 September 2015. If you are interested, please send your application via online and complete information you can see through the CDC Telkom University with click here.
Judul: Jobs Aero Systems Indonesia IT Support Position; Ditulis oleh Loker Surakarta; Rating Blog: 5 dari 5

0 Response to "Jobs Aero Systems Indonesia IT Support Position"

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...