Mengikuti Lowongan Kerja Terbaru Lewat Email

Loker Surakarta PT Pembangunan Perumahan Tbk BUMN

sumber gambar : www.pt-pp.com 
Profile PT Pembangunan Perumahan (Persero)

Loker Surakarta – PT Pembangunan Perumahan tbk, abbreviated PT PP (Persero) Tbk but more popular are called PT PP or PP only, is one of the PT Pembangunan Perumahan (Persero) engaged in the planning and construction of buildings (real estate). The company was established on 26 August 1953 under the name NV residential development. Its name was changedinto a residential development through the PN Government Regulation No. 63 in 1960. Based on government regulation of RI No. 39 of 1971 its status changed to PT housing development

As a PT Pembangunan Perumahan (Persero), the majority (51%)of the shares of PT PP is held by the Government of Republic of Indonesia and the remainder (49%) held by the employees and the management of PT PP.Since its IPO, the majority (51%) of Government-heldstocks, at 21.4% public shares and 27.6% stake held by employees and management are PT PP.

The main business areas of PT Pembangunan Perumahan (Persero) are implementing civil and building construction. PT PP is also working on other related businesses, such as building management, property development and realti.
Source : id.wikipedia.org


Lowongan Kerja PT Pembangunan Perumahan Persero


Update 21 November 2014
POSISI : Human Resources Administrator – HRA
Persyaratan
  • Pendidikan minimal S1 dari universitas terkemuka.
  • Jurusan Psikologi atau Manajemen. 
  • Pria, usia maksimal 26 tahun.
  • Fres Graduate atau 1 tahun pengalaman kerja. 
  • nilai IPK minimal 3.00.
  • Nilai TOEFL minimal 450.
  • Faham tentang kinerja sumber daya manusia.
  • Berpenampilan menarik.
  • Pekerja keras dan loyalitas tinggi.
  • Lowongan kerja untuk penempatan di seluruh wilayah operasi PT Pembangunan Perumahan Tbk.

Segera kirim aplikasi anda secara online melalui website resmi dialamat :
http://recruitment.ptpp.co.id 
Hanya kandidat terpilih yang akan dihubungi, untuk keterangan lebih lanjut silahkan mengunjungi sumber lowongan dibawah ini.
Sumber Lowongan Loker Surakarta
Judul: Loker Surakarta PT Pembangunan Perumahan Tbk BUMN; Ditulis oleh Loker Surakarta; Rating Blog: 5 dari 5

0 Response to "Loker Surakarta PT Pembangunan Perumahan Tbk BUMN"

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...