Mengikuti Lowongan Kerja Terbaru Lewat Email

Loker Surakarta PT XL Axiata Tbk Terbaru

sumber gambar : www.xl.co.id 
Profile PT XL Axiata Tbk

Loker Surakarta  XL Axiata  Group is a mobile operator based in Jakarta, Indonesia with an extensive network of operations. The I quarter of 2014(1Q 2014), XL Axiata Group have 45.600 BTS servesabout 65 million customers throughout Indonesia.  The company was founded in 1989 and listed on the stock exchange since 2005.

XL Axiata Group is a member of the Malaysia Axiata Group Berhad. by the end of 2013, Axiata Group through Axiata Investments (Indonesia) Sdn Bhd holds a 66.5% share in the XL leisure group. While the rest is owned by the public (33.5 percent).

In March 2014, PT XL Axiata group signed the acquisition of PT Telekom Indonesia Axis (AXIS) for US $ 865.000.000 and officially make the XL Axiata Tbk's majority shareholder in AXIS. PT XL Leisure Group Had showed strong performance in 1Q 2014 by posting a $ 5.526 billion in total revenue, or up 10 percent from $ 5,047 billion in 1Q 2013 this figure put forward by the XL Axiata  Group in its Investor relations June 2014

Because the face of the rapid business growth and expanding businesses throughout Indonesia, Tbk, PT XL Axiata Group has followed the position to offer to the right person who can grow together.
source: www.xl.co.id

Lowongan Kerja PT XL Axiata Terbaru 


Update 25 November 2014
POSISI : Area Sales Manager (Jawa Tengah)
JOB DESCRIPTION
  • Build product distribution at retail outlets in order toreach the sales target Develop and manage sales Dealer operations to achieve a sales KPI.
  • Build partnerships with dealers in developing revenuecluster
  • Providing market information to raise awareness of competition improve and align capabilities sales team dealers in the face of competition and new business challenges in delivering the customer experience to meet customer expectations

Persyaratan
  • Pendidikan minimal sarjana S1.
  • Segala jurusan.
  • Mempunyai 3 tahun pengalaman kerja di bidang sales.
  • Faham tentang penjualan, distribusi, pasar dan analisis pesaing
  • Mempunyai kemampuan presentasi penjualan yang baik.
  • Mampu menghasilkan perspektif orientasi
  • Mampu bekerja sama dengan team.
  • Lowongan kerja untuk penempatan diwilayah Jawa Tengah.
  • Mempunyai pengalaman kerja di perusahaan FMCG sebagai orang penjualan
  • Karyawan kontrak.

Date line tanggal 03 Desember 2014.   Segera kirim aplikasi lamaran kerja anda lengkap melalui sumber lowongan dibawah ini, hanya kandidat terpilih yang akan dihubungi.
Sumber Lowongan Loker Surakarta
Judul: Loker Surakarta PT XL Axiata Tbk Terbaru ; Ditulis oleh Loker Surakarta; Rating Blog: 5 dari 5

0 Response to "Loker Surakarta PT XL Axiata Tbk Terbaru "

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...